Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
Redfeets is an Advertising and Event Management Company headquartered in Indore. A specialized Communication Agency with extensive experience of more than a decade to nurture brands and developing 360* integrated Communication. Redfeets is looking for strategic thinker to serve existing and new clients.
The Business Development Manager main responsibility is to generate and develop new business that will correlate into profit for the company, weather it by cold calling or using your existing client database you have built up. You will be working closely with the Business Head to make sure all new opportunities are capitalized on. You will be expected to target high value clients and demonstrate the full sales cycle from initial contact, to pitching, to close of the deal with a contract signed.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Meeting with potential and existing clients to increase opportunities to increase market share and revenue within government and corporate organisations
– Developing proposals, quotations and tenders for inquiries and negotiating terms to secure sales opportunities to meet targets
– Working with the event management team to identify new opportunities to deliver innovative event management services
– Participate in marketing activities to increase brand awareness and gain new clients
– Attend trade and public events for networking and to secure new business opportunities to create a pipeline of sales opportunities.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
– Bachelors Degree
– Financial management of budgets, sales forecasts and revenue
– 2 – 3 years experience business development / sales and client servicing experience gained within the advertising / event management and MICE industry
– Ability to develop effective presentations and proposals and be able to deliver these to decision makers
– Effective networking abilities
– Confident and outgoing personality
– Commercially astute
– Fluency in English is essential with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
– Excellent interpersonal and personal presentation skills