Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Salary: ₹250,000.00 /year
- Managing the social media marketing strategy for clients; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, SlideShare.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc).
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for our clients.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Performing other duties when needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
Facebook Advertising, Facebook Ads, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management, search, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Monitoring, Twitter Ads, Lead Generation
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 1 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.